The LAURELIN website complies with the privacy legislation in this area.
You can find out below what this means in practice.
HOW DOES LAURELIN COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
- LAURELIN only collects personal data that you give us yourself or that third parties give us in the context of a service requested by them.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES LAURELIN PROCESS?
- LAURELIN only collects the personal data needed to carry out a service requested by you (or by a third party).
- Depending on the service that you request from BALIHT, we collect different types of personal data, which is limited to what is strictly necessary. For the services requested from LAURELIN that are listed below, we need the following data to provide you with an appropriate service:
- To subscribe to our newsletter: surname, first name, job, organisation and e-mail address.
WHEN AND WHY DOES LAURELIN PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
- LAURELIN collects and processes your data to provide the requested services: newsletter subscription
- LAURELIN only processes these data in certain situations:
- if you have explicitly given your permission for this;
- or, if it is necessary to process the data in order to provide a service you have requested;
HOW DOES LAURELIN TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data are always treated as confidential and never made public.
- Your data are only used for the service you have requested:
- For example, if you subscribe to the newsletter, we will only use your details to send you these newsletters. Every newsletter also gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- We never pass on your contact details to third parties for commercial purposes.
- We only share your personal data with people providing services to LAURELIN where this is necessary to provide the service in question.
- We do not sell any personal data to third parties or pass on data to third parties.
HOW LONG DOES LAURELIN KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
- LAURELIN will only keep your data as long as it is necessary for the provision of our services within the context for which we collected the data:
- For newsletter subscriptions: until the end of the project (2025).
DOES LAURELIN KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
- Your data are processed in a way that is safe. We therefore use various security technologies and measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, use, loss or publication. These technologies and measures are tested on a regular basis and updated if necessary.
- If any incident should nevertheless arise involving your data, you will be personally informed under the circumstances stipulated by law.
- The number of employees who have access to your data is very limited. These carefully selected employees are only given access to your personal data insofar as they need that information to carry out their work appropriately.
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY OWN PERSONAL DATA?
- If you want to update any of your contact details, send a request to cecile.fouquet[at]alienor.eu.
- You have the right to be ‘forgotten’. To request this, please contact cecile.fouquet[at]alienor.eu.
- You can access any of your personal data that are processed by LAURELIN, view the data and correct or delete any data that are incorrect or incomplete. To request this, please contact cecile.fouquet[at]alienor.eu.
- If you consider that your data have been handled incorrectly, you can submit a complaint to the Privacy Commission.
- When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. The first time you visited our website, you were asked to update your privacy preferences for the following services:
- Tracking: This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics.
- YouTube: This website uses YouTube service to provide video content streaming
- Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.
If you have any further questions or concerns:
- E-mail: cecile.fouquet[at]alienor.eu